To enter the games showcase, submissions must:
1. QUALIFY AS A BUSINESS LEARNING GAME
Games can be in any format, digital or non-digital, but submissions must conform to the definition of a game as being”
“A form of structured play, defined by the rules, that involves interaction – either with other people or a system – and has a challenge or goal that needs to be achieved.”
They must also enable players to learn something about business, the running of an organization, or a discipline that directly applies to work or some form of business.
2. MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS
– The person, group of people, or entity entering the game must have developed and produced the game or otherwise own the intellectual property rights to the game.
– Submissions must be complete and submitted before the deadline (2024 – TBC) and the registration fee must be paid in order to enter the Games Showcase.
– Games can be in any language, however, assistance teaching people how to play it must be provided.
– By entering a game in the Games Showcase, you grant The Business Excellence Institute a non-irrevocable worldwide right to reference the game and use photos and/or video of it for the purposes of promoting the Conference and informing its members and the public at large about such thing as the Conference, its participants, and its sponsors.